Tweens2017 Summer Reading Club
The 2017 Mattituck Reading theme: Build a Better World!
: I Can Read: (Ages 5-12) Rules Books
- Six (6) hours of reading between June 27 and August 26.
- List each Title and Author on your log.
- Come into the library and sign-up for our reading club and receive your reading club packet.
- Read books, articles or audio books. Place one sticker for each 15-minutes you read. After you read for two hours and placed eight stickers on your log, report to the library. (Reporting begins June 28)
- Present your reading log to one of the children's room staff. Choose one prize for every two hours spent reading. Upon completion of six hours, you will receive a Completion certificate, McDonald's coupon, and a coupon for a free cookie at Panera Bread.
- You may continue earning prizes chosen from the Treasure Chest- one prize for every two hours you read beyond the required six hours.
- All participants and their families are invited to attend the End of Summer Celebration. Join us August 10th at 11 a.m.
- The Friends of the Library will provide a hotdog lunch at Noon after this program.
Please Note: The last day to collect prizes is August 26.
*Prizes subject to change based on availability.